Complaints Procedure and Dispute Resolution Policy
Safe Pest Control Pty Ltd (SPC’ or ‘the Company’) strives to deliver outstanding customer service and uphold a high level of professionalism. To address any dissatisfaction, we have instituted a Complaints Procedure and Dispute Resolution Policy to guarantee that concerns are dealt with efficiently and successfully. This document presents the processes for submitting both formal and informal complaints, as well as the approach to resolving disputes.
- Informal Complaints
Informal complaints generally involve less significant matters or concerns that can be swiftly addressed through direct interaction with the appropriate personnel or department. To submit an informal complaint, kindly adhere to the following steps:
- Reach out to our office on 1300 119 085 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the issue at hand.
- Should the matter remain unresolved, elevate the concern to our operations manager for a more in-depth investigation.
- The operations manager or supervisor will respond within five (5) working days.
2. Formal Complaints
In the case of more critical matters or informal complaints that have not been satisfactorily resolved, it is possible to file a formal complaint. Kindly refer to the following instructions to submit a formal complaint:
- Prepare a comprehensive account of the matter, encompassing pertinent dates, times, and any supporting records or evidence.
- Submit the written complaint through email to email@example.com.
- Upon receipt of the formal complaint, SPC’s Complaints Officer will provide an acknowledgment within three (3) working days and begin an inquiry.
- Spc’s Complaints Officer will collaborate with relevant parties to resolve the issue and provide a written response within fifteen (15) working days, outlining the results of the investigation and any proposed resolutions. Dispute Resolution
If a satisfactory resolution is not reached following the formal complaints procedure, the matter can be escalated to external dispute resolution.
4. Continuous Improvement
Safe Pest Control is committed to continuous improvement and regularly reviews its Complaints Procedure and Dispute Resolution Policy to ensure effectiveness and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
For any queries or further information, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 1300 119 085.